Tuesday 2 July 2019

Matariki Gif Made With Brush Ninja!!!

Today in class we made Matariki gifs using Brush Ninja.

Brush Ninja is a site where you can draw images and turn them into an animation.

I enjoyed doing this because I like drawing on my computer and creating things.

My animation shows the stars as they appear.

Next time I would prefer it if I could do more of the drawing myself, but it's harder to draw on Brush Ninja then lot of other apps so it makes it quite difficult?

I am a Stepping Up blogger.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Evelyn! It's Brooklyn from St Patrick's School, I really love this animation it's really cool and I can't see anythings wrong with it that I could point out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evelyn, I really like this post maybe next time you could show how you created this animation drawing.
    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Evelyn my name is Amber and I really like your post but next time you should add more slids

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.